The Annual Coventry Fund

For 40 years, the staff and families of Coventry Christian Schools have been faithful. Coventry is poised to take a great step forward in the 2023-2024 school year. It is in honor of this faithful service with excitement to our future that we now launch Faithful: Forty Years & Beyond, our Annual Fund for the 23-24 school year.

In order to capitalize on the opportunities before our students and staff, we need the help of every parent, alumni, grandparent, and friend. We ask that you join CCS champions past and present to provide the necessary resources in order for our school “to partner with parents in a community of academic excellence, nurturing young people in the faith, hope, and love of Jesus Christ, equipping them to serve God and others!”

Unlike public and charter schools which fund their operations through your taxes, Coventry operates through tuition and donations. We work diligently to keep our tuition costs down while offering our families an excellent classical Christian education.

Read the Annual Fund Case Statement


Established in 2001, the PA Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) program has supported the advancement of education in the state of Pennsylvania. This special program awards tax credits to eligible businesses and special purpose entities (SPEs) who make a donation to a qualified scholarship program.

Coventry Christian Schools has participated in the EITC program since 2012 and over that time, more than $250,000 in scholarship funding has been award to deserving Coventry Kids!

Here is some basic information on the program.

Who can participate?

Businesses and individuals (who are approved SPE members) who pay any of the following PA taxes: personal income tax, corporate net income tax, capital stock franchise tax, bank and trust company shares tax, title insurance companies shares tax, insurance premium tax, and mutual thrift institution tax.

What is the tax benefit?

The contributing business/individual will receive a PA tax credit equal to 90%* of the scholarship donation. The remaining 10% of the donation may then be deducted as a charitable contribution on their state and federal income tax returns, which means that the overall tax reduction can be as high as 94-95% of the donation amount.

*To receive the 90% tax credit the donor must make a 2 year commitment. Donors making a 1 year commitment receive a 75% tax credit.

Thank you EITC supporters!

ACSI Children's Tuition Fund
American Better Health
BB&T Bank
Bridge Foundation
Brookside Family Restaurant
Catagnus Funeral Homes
Colorworks Graphic Services
Cutillos Restaurant
Rob & Debbie Falcone
Fanaro Brothers
First Priority Bank
Henkels Foundation
Ideal Concepts
Michael & Kimberly Jenkins
J.P. Mascaro & Sons
Kratz Construction
Niehls Insurance Group
Nuclear Leadership Concepts
One Health Benefits
PA Central Scholarship Fund
Philadelphia Insurance Company
Phoenixville Federal Bank & Trust
Terry Kita

Endowment Giving

Coventry Christian Schools maintains two endowment funds, The Wheeler-Davis Endowment and the Mark E. Niehls Scholarship Endowment. These funds are used to provide scholarships to students who attend CCS. The principal of each fund is conservatively invested and earnings are used to increase the principal balance as well as to provide scholarships to deserving students.


Our donors are a vital part of our program at CCS, and we are grateful for each gift that is given for the furthering of our mission.

Learn more about our Coventry Kids Fund, Giving Tuesday, EITC and more!

Learn More

Coventry 2025

Where are we headed next year or ten years from now? We are making plans, and we invite you to be a part.

Contact information for Barbara Roque

Barbara Roqué
Development Director



Founders Dinners

40th Anniversary Founders Dinner & Fundraising Gala
View the Page

Skip to content